Top 3 Reputable Corporate Housing Companies In St. Louis
Very many people opt to rent furnished apartments temporarily when on work or pleasure somewhere far away from home. In the pursuit to pay less for a greater utility, people tend to avoid living in hotels since they are overhyped and overpriced.
If you are planning to visit St. Louis today then you are in luck since there is a wide range of reputable corporate housing companies to choose from. They offer a wide variety of apartment homes depending on your taste and budget, whether you prefer luxury or economically priced accommodations.
3 most reputable corporate housing companies
- St. Louis Corporate Housing has a wide range of options and the best pricing for apartment homes located strategically within St. Louis. Their fully furnished apartments are complemented by housewares and utilities, flexible lease terms and the best customer service available. The pricing is incredibly flexible since it is designed to meet your budget. You can reach their offices 100 Chesterfield Business Pkwy. By calling 314-800-5773 or through their website (stlch.com).
- Are you looking for luxury and have a higher budget? National Corporate Housing will provide you with some of the most lavish apartments in the city. Apartment communities like Parc Pacific are an excellent place for fun, work, and accommodation. They feature 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Its boardroom and executive media room provide are amenities fundamental for meetings, it also features a gym, a rooftop swimming pool and a 24 hour doorman all for as low as $105 a day. Other remarkable properties owned by this company are the Orion, Vanguard Heights, Robert Lofts, Metrolofts, and Pointe 400 among many others. Just like The Park Pacific, they are also well equipped with basic and luxurious amenities to make your stay comfortable, interesting and worth your money. Offices located at 1790E Kansas city Road Olathe, Kansas.
- VIP corporate housing is popular for its pet services. The company provides kennel services since pets are welcomed in their suites. Enjoy spacious accommodation ranging from 700-1800 square feet for as little as $80 a night. Some of their properties include Citizen Park, Lofts at Euclid, and Metrolofts among many others. Their offices are opened Monday-Friday 8.80am to 5.30pm.
Things to consider when deciding the corporate housing company to book with
- Price. Always compare the different prices the companies charge.
- Flexibility. The company must be flexible enough to provide a wide price range to meet the clientele need.
- Reviews. Go through the reviews of other clients who have previously stayed in the same apartments.
- Proximity. Check for its location and proximity to transportation networks such as train stations and airports.
In conclusion, corporate housing in St. Louis is a logical way of sorting alternative temporary accommodation. It is evident that it cost friendly way to sort comfortable accommodation in the state.